- Choose boxes that are appropriate in size.
- Cushion the bottom of your box with packing paper or bubble wrap.
- Wrap delicate items carefully with packing paper or bubble wrap. Be sure to cushion the top with additional packing paper or bubble wrap so that items won’t shift and break.
- Pack the boxes tightly, but be sure not to make them too heavy so that they are hard to lift.
- Secure your box with packing tape.
- Label each box with the contents and the room it belongs in
Read more with our packing tips guide.